Industrial lenses: F-theta field lenses, laser focusing lenses, laser collimating lenses, telecentric lenses and various industrial lenses. Widely used in laser cutting, laser welding, laser marking, industrial cameras, vision systems, etc.
Fiber YAG 1064nm F-theta Scan Lens
Applicable Wavelength:Fiber YAG 1064nm.
Focal Length:F100-F420mm optional
Maximum Scanning Angle:25°-27.7°
F-theta field lenses, laser focusing lenses, laser collimating lenses, telecentric lenses and various industrial lenses. Widely used in laser cutting, laser welding, laser marking, industrial cameras, vision systems, etc.
The role of the laser field mirror
1. Focus the collimated laser beam on the focus of a smaller area, improve the energy density of the laser beam, and improve the ability and efficiency of laser processing.
2. Convert the change of the direction of the laser beam by the galvanometer into the change of the focus on the position of the processing material, so as to realize high-speed and precise laser processing and processing.
Features of Fiber Field Lenses:
1. The design and processing precision is high, and all systems reach the diffraction limit;
2. F*θ has good linearity and small distortion;
3. The inner roundness of the format is good and the uniformity is high.
Advantages of Fiber Field Lenses:
1. Imported ultra-low absorption quartz material;
2. Good surface shape accuracy, high-precision installation and calibration;
3. It can be customized according to customer parameters and respond quickly.
Fiber Field Lens
The fiber laser field mirror is functionally a focusing mirror.
The difference from ordinary focusing mirrors is that it has the characteristics of F*Θ.
The processing position can be calculated according to F*Θ, while maintaining uniformity in a large field of view.
Substrate: Fused Silica
Features: high design and processing precision, good uniformity within the format, high roundness of the light spot
Application: System marking, welding, cutting, 3D printing cladding, etc.
LEAVE A MESSAGE
Please provide us with the information below to complete your request. Just leave your email or phone number in the contact form so we can send you a free quote for our wide range of designs!